We’re so glad that Nutella took off in popularity around the world, because it is a match made in heaven with California strawberries! The combination of smooth and creamy Nutella, fresh strawberries, and sweet banana melted between slices of crusty ciabatta bread makes this Strawberry & Nutella Panino recipe an instant favorite. You will definitely be adding it to your “best desserts” list, and your friends and family will be begging for seconds!
Strawberry & Nutella Panino
- 4 Tbsp Nutella
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4-8 fresh whole strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana sliced
- 4 slices of ciabatta bread
- 2 mint leaves optional
- Heat sandwich press or pan on stove to medium low.
- Spread thin layer of butter on bottom and top side of ciabatta roll. Spread Nutella onto both slices. Add sliced strawberries and banana and sandwich together.
- Lightly brown both sides in sandwich press or pan until Nutella begins to ooze out the sides.