Just use peanut butter & fresh strawberries, or an alternative to nut butters! It’s always nice to have new lunch ideas. Sure a turkey and cheese sandwich is easy to make, but so are these Peanut Butter & Strawberry Sushi Rolls. Ready in less than 5 minutes, everyone has time to throw these together. Best of all, I bet you already have most of the ingredients on hand. All you need is a whole wheat flour tortilla, peanut butter, and strawberries. That’s it!
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Sushi
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter can substitute with sunflower seed butter or almond butter
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Place tortilla on a cutting board and spread with peanut butter. Making sure the peanut butter reaches the edges.
- Dice the strawberries and place on the edge of the tortilla in a line.
- Roll strawberries in the tortilla. Ensure the edge is “sealed” with peanut butter.
- Cut roll into 1 inch squares and arrange on a plate/ lunch box with cut side facing up.