Unlike the processed strawberry milk on the market, this creamy, delicious version of the strawberry drink includes real California strawberries. Strawberries have as much vitamin C as an orange and are packed with essential vitamins, fiber, potassium and antioxidants. Sweet. Now that is an after school snack everyone can feel good about!
Strawberry Cashew Milk
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups water plus more for soaking
- 2 cups roughly chopped strawberries
- ½ - 1 Tbsp maple syrup adjust for sweetness
- Place the cashews in a large bowl and cover generously with water. Allow to soak overnight.
- Drain and rinse the cashews, then place in a high speed blender with the 2 cups of water. Blend for 3-4 minutes, until completely smooth.
- Add the strawberries and maple syrup to taste and blend for another 2 minutes, until completely smooth.
- If necessary (depends how good your blender is), strain the milk through a fine mesh strainer.
- Serve cold and enjoy! Seal any extra in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 1 week. Shake if separation occurs.