This delicious fall sangria is filled with fruit and spices. It’s a great batch cocktail to make for holiday entertaining!
Spiced Strawberry Sangria
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 Pitcher
Calories: 211kcalPrint Recipe
- 1 ½ cup California strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ grapefruit, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 star anise seeds
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- 750 ml red wine
- 1 can orange or plain sparkling water
- Combine all ingredients (except for the sparkling water) in a pitcher or punch bowl and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with grapefruit slices, strawberry halves, and cranberries.
Serving: 7.5 oz. | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g