Spiced Strawberry Sangria
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 ½ cup California strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 small apple, sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ grapefruit, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 star anise seeds
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- 750 ml red wine
- 1 can orange or plain sparkling water
- Combine all ingredients (except for the sparkling water) in a pitcher or punch bowl and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with grapefruit slices, strawberry halves, and cranberries.