Strawberry and Corn Pasta Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 12 ounces cooked pasta cooled to room temperature
- 1 ½ pounds strawberries quartered
- 6 ears corn cooked and kernel removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 3 avocados diced
- 4 ounces goat cheese crumbled
For the dressing:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add all of the ingredients for the dressing together in a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the pasta, strawberries, corn, and basil to a large serving bowl with the dressing and toss to coat well.
- Add the avocado and goat cheese to the bowl and gently fold them into the pasta, being careful not to smash either. Salt to taste and serve!