Spring Strawberry Sangria! All you need is a bottle of white wine, lemon, basil, and California strawberries.
Strawberry Basil Sangria
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 lemons sliced
- 2 cups California strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 1- 750 mL bottle of chilled white wine or rosé
- Place lemon slices, strawberries, and basil leaves into a large pitcher.
- Pour the bottle of wine into the pitcher.
- Stir well and cover. Then place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let it seep for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the pitcher from the fridge, pour into glasses, and enjoy!
Serving: 10oz | Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Sodium: 6mg | Sugar: 1g