Spring Strawberry Sangria! All you need is a bottle of white wine, lemon, basil, and California strawberries
Strawberry Basil Sangria
Prep Time 15 minutes
- 1 750 mL bottle of chilled white wine or rosé
- 2 lemons sliced
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and sliced
- Place lemon slices, strawberries, and basil leaves into a large pitcher.
- Pour the bottle of wine into the pitcher.
- Stir well and cover. Then place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let it seep for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the pitcher from the fridge, pour into glasses and enjoy!