Nothing like a taste of paradise wherever you may be!
These tropical strawberry smoothie bowls make a great healthy breakfast or perfectly sweet afternoon snack!
Tropical Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups California strawberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup mango
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- ½ frozen banana
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 sliced banana
- ½ cup sliced California strawberries
- ½ sliced mango
- 2 chunks of pineapple
- Place all of the bowl ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie mix into 4 bowls.
- Add toppings and enjoy!