Strawberry Stuffed Fudge: it’s one of the easiest & most delicious ways to snack!
Strawberry Stuffed Fudge
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- 6 California strawberries washed and dried
- Add chocolate chips and nut butter to a small saucepan and heat on low.
- Gently stir the chocolate and nut butter until melted, incorporated together and smooth (about 6 mins).
- Remove from heat and let cool a bit. Then pour an even amount into each slot of an ice cube tray (ice trays with flexible silicone bottoms work well).
- Cut strawberries in half and nestle each half on top of each ice cube slot filled with fudge.
- Place in freezer until set (about 30 mins.) and pop out each fudge piece to enjoy right then or refrigerate to snack on later!