Strawberry Stuffed Fudge : it’s one of the easiest & most delicious ways to snack
Strawberry Stuffed Fudge
Prep Time 34 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- 6 California Strawberries washed and dried
- Add chocolate chips and nut butter to a small saucepan and heat on low.
- Gently stir the chocolate and nut butter until melted, incorporated together and smooth (about 6 mins).
- Remove from heat and let cool a bit. Then pour an even amount into each slot of an ice cube tray (ice trays with flexible silicone bottoms work well).
- Cut strawberries in half and nestle each half on top of each ice cube slot filled with fudge.
- Place in freezer until set (about 30 mins.) and pop out each fudge piece to enjoy right then or refrigerate to snack on later!
Serving: 2 berry halves | Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27gPrint