A bright and summery pasta salad topped with fresh strawberries, creamy burrata, and zesty balsamic vinegar. Garnish it off with toasted pine nuts for a bit of crunch and you have the perfect side dish to share! Recipe by Moriah Sawtelle.
Strawberry Burrata Pasta Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1/2 lb gluten-free fusilli or any short pasta of choice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 lb strawberries sliced in half
- 1/2 cup torn basil
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 oz. burrata ball
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Pour in the fusilli and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and pour onto a platter or serving bowl. Allow the pasta to cool for 15 minutes.
- While pasta cools, whisk together olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Toss together arugula and pasta with half of the vinegar mixture. Top with strawberries, basil, toasted pine nuts, and burrata.
- Drizzle the salad with the rest of the vinegar and top with salt and pepper.