Strawberries and burrata cheese come together for an irresistible combination of sweet and savory flavors. This salad is simple to make and is a great appetizer or side dish!
Strawberry Burrata Salad
- 2 cups California strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 cup arugula chopped
- 8 oz piece of burrata cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Wash strawberries and arugula and pat dry.
- Chop arugula into bite-size pieces. Hull and slice strawberries.
- Place arugula in a bowl or on a large plate, then add strawberries.
- In the center, top with burrata.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic. Toss and enjoy!