This beautiful strawberry Christmas tree is a perfect addition to your holiday dinner table. Just 5 easy steps to make a perfect strawberry Christmas tree. With all the vitamins in strawberries, you can feel great about this dish.
Strawberry desserts are a favorite way to add something sweet on the table, while incorporating something healthy into the dish. Take a look at even more of our other delicious recipes too, and enjoy!
Strawberry Christmas Tree
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 styrofoam cone (12" x 4 1/2")
- Tin foil (or parchment paper)
- 4 lbs fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Wrap cone with tin foil (or cover with parchment paper using toothpicks).
- Starting at the bottom of the cone and moving upward toward the top, insert toothpicks so they are spaced about an inch apart on all sides. Make sure there's enough space on the toothpick to hold a large or medium strawberry and that they are spaced close enough together to hide the cone.
- With the strawberry stem facing the cone, push strawberries onto each toothpick. Reinsert if there is too much space between the berries.
- Insert mint leaves in between the strawberries as preferred.
- Before displaying, sift powdered sugar over the "tree."