A sweet and creamy Puerto Rican eggnog made with a strawberry twist, that can be enjoyed any time of year! This coconut rum drink is made with fresh strawberries, rum, coconut cream, coconut milk, evaporated milk, and sweetened condensed milk. Delicious! Recipe by Jamie Silva.
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 cups strawberries stems removed
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 13.66 oz can coconut milk
- 1 15 oz can cream of coconut
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz evaporated milk
- Chopped strawberries
- Shredded coconut flakes
- Add the strawberries and water to a blender and blend until puréed.
- Add rum, coconut milk, cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and evaporated milk to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Shake well before pouring into glasses and serving.
- Garnish with shredded coconut flakes and chopped strawberries.