This festive frozen drink will have you swirling through summer. Made with puréed strawberries, fresh lime juice, and rum, this simple strawberry daiquiri is layered with a smooth tropical blend of coconut and pineapple and is perfect for your next pool party. Served in a traditional hurricane glass, and garnished with fresh California strawberries, happy hour is starting to sound berry tempting! Recipe by Husbands that Cook.
Tropical Strawberry Swirl Daiquiri
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
Piña Colada Layer
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp cream of coconut
- 2 Tbsp white rum
- ½ banana frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 5 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- Whole strawberries
- Combine all the ingredients for the piña colada layer in a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer into a small pitcher or container and set in the freezer to stay cool while you make the strawberry layer.
- Rinse out the blender (no need to dry).
- Combine all the ingredients for the strawberry layer in the blender. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- To serve, pour alternating layers of strawberry and piña colada in a serving glass, using about 3/4 cup of strawberry and about 1/4 cup of piña colada for each 8-ounce drink. Garnish with a whole strawberry and enjoy!