This festive frozen drink will have you swirling through summer. Made with puréed strawberries, fresh lime juice, and rum, this simple strawberry daiquiri is layered with a smooth tropical blend of coconut and pineapple and is perfect for your next pool party. Served in a traditional hurricane glass, and garnished with fresh California strawberries, happy hour is starting to sound berry tempting! Recipe by Husbands that Cook.
Tropical Strawberry Swirl Daiquiri
Yield: 32 OZ
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
Piña Colada Layer
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp cream of coconut
- 2 Tbsp white rum
- ½ banana frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 5 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- Whole strawberries
- Combine all the ingredients for the piña colada layer in a blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer into a small pitcher or container and set in the freezer to stay cool while you make the strawberry layer.
- Rinse out the blender (no need to dry).
- Combine all the ingredients for the strawberry layer in the blender. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- To serve, pour alternating layers of strawberry and piña colada in a serving glass, using about 3/4 cup of strawberry and about 1/4 cup of piña colada for each 8-ounce drink. Garnish with a whole strawberry and enjoy!
Cream of Coconut is a sweetened, pourable product found in the cocktail section of many grocery stores. It is not the same as canned coconut milk or canned coconut cream.