Strawberry Jicama Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- California strawberries tops removed and diced
- 1/2 lb jicama peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb cucumber peeled and diced
- Juice of 1-lime
- 2-3 Tbsp tajin
- 1/4 cup or more of chamoy
- 1/4 cup or more of Mexican style peanuts called cacahuates japoneses
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients, toss and enjoy!
- Taste and adjust chamoy, tajin and lime as preferred.