Fresh, sweet, tangy, spicy fruit salad consisting of California strawberries, jicama, cucumber topped with Mexican style peanuts, chamoy, lime and tajin. Recipe by Alexa Soto.
Strawberry Jicama Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- California strawberries tops removed and diced
- 1/2 lb jicama peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb cucumber peeled and diced
- Juice of 1-lime
- 2-3 Tbsp tajin
- 1/4 cup or more of chamoy
- 1/4 cup or more of Mexican style peanuts called cacahuates japoneses
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients, toss and enjoy!
- Taste and adjust chamoy, tajin and lime as preferred.