Make an amazing frappé at home using real strawberries and spending way less! It doesn’t have any caffeine so perfect for kids too.
This Recipe is made with fresh strawberries and delicious vanilla ice cream. Top your Strawberry Frappuccino with homemade or store bought whipped cream and strawberry syrup. Bon appetite! Recipe by Charmer Kitchen.
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups strawberries stems removed
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped cream optional
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- For the strawberry syrup, blend strawberries, water, and sugar.
- Transfer the puree to a small sauce pan. Simmer the strawberry mixture for 5 minutes on medium-high. Stir all the time to avoid burning. Set aside.
- Add the vanilla ice cream, milk, vanilla, strawberries, and ice to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into two large glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with strawberry syrup if desired.