You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Salt for rim
- Juice of 1 grapefruit
- 4 oz tequila
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 6 sliced strawberries
- Crushed ice
- Sparkling water
- Extra strawberries for garnish
- Spread salt in a small dish and salt the rims of two glasses, if desired.
- Mix together grapefruit juice, tequila, and honey in a cocktail shaker or bowl.
- Add strawberries and lightly muddle them with the grapefruit juice mixture, then add a handful of ice.
- Shake the Paloma in a cocktail shaker until cold, then strain into two glasses over crushed ice.
- Fill the glasses the rest of the way with sparkling water and garnish with fresh strawberries.