Iced Strawberry Jasmine Tea Latte
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb California strawberries hulled and chopped
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 cups hot water about 170°-180°F.
- 3 Tbsp jasmine tea pearls loose-leaf jasmine tea, or 4-5 jasmine tea bags
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- In a medium pot over medium heat, combine chopped strawberries, lemon juice, water, and honey.
- Cook, stirring continuously, until the strawberries break down into a thick syrup, about 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and pulse until smooth. Chill in the fridge until completely cool.
- Meanwhile, pour the hot water over the jasmine tea pearls, loose-leaf tea, or tea bags and let steep for 3-4 minutes. Strain out the tea and chill until completely cool.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons strawberry syrup in the bottom of 4 glasses, and then add one cup of crushed ice to each glass.
- Divide the cooled steeped jasmine tea among the 4 cups. Top with a few tablespoons of milk. Serve immediately with a straw.