Strawberry Elderflower Martini
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Cocktail shaker, muddler
- ⅓ cup chopped strawberries
- 1 tsp sugar baker’s sugar if you have it on hand
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz elderflower liqueur
- Add strawberries, sugar and lemon juice to a glass. Muddle until strawberries are broken down and sugar is dissolved.
- Strain mixture into a cocktail shaker, pressing on solids to release as much of the liquid as possible.
- Add vodka, elderflower liqueur and a handful of ice. Cover and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Strain cocktail into a martini glass and garnish with a strawberry slice and a lemon twist.