Looking for an easy gluten-free & vegan dessert to hold onto summer for just a bit longer? Try this single serve gluten-free & vegan strawberry crisp featuring California strawberries! Lauren Cameron.
Strawberry Crisp (GF + V)
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1/2 cup of California strawberries diced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp tapioca or arrowroot flour
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 4 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp gluten-free flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the ingredients together for the strawberry filling so the strawberries are well coated.
- Spread that mixture into a small ramekin coated with coconut oil.
- In the same bowl that you used for the filling mix the ingredients together for the crumble.
- Sprinkle the crumble onto the filling & place in the oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the strawberries are bubbling & the topping is browned.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, top with coconut whip cream, ice cream or yogurt & enjoy!