This fall harvest salad is full of color and flavor with kale, butternut squash, farro, apples, and fresh strawberries. Top it with an apple cider vinaigrette and enjoy!
Strawberry Fall Harvest Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
For the salad:
- 1 ½ cups butternut squash
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cups baby kale
- 2 cups cooked farro
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced or chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup feta cheese
For the apple cider vinaigrette:
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Peel the butternut squash, seed it, and cut it into cubes. Toss in a bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 min. Remove from oven; let cool.
- Toss all salad ingredients (except the squash) together in a large bowl.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Add the butternut squash to the salad and drizzle the dressing on top.
- Toss, serve, and enjoy!
Serving: 2 cups | Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 399mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g