Strawberry Jam Bites
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Cooling Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 18 Jam Bites
Calories: 212kcalPrint Recipe
- ½ cup strawberry chia jam
- 1 cup flour of choice
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- First, make your chia jam (see link at top of page). Place the jam in the refrigerator to cool while you make the dough.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
- Blend flour, oats, sugars, baking powder, and salt in a blender or food processor.
- Place the dry mixture into a large bowl. Add the butter and vanilla and mix with a spatula until it becomes a crumbly dough.
- Scoop out about 1 Tbsp of the dough and place it in a muffin tin well. Press the dough into the bottom of the pan so it is level. Repeat until all wells are full.
- Add about a teaspoon of jam onto each well. Sprinkle the remaining dough around the edges of each well, surrounding the jam. Press the dough down so that it stays in place.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the jam is bubbling and the edges are lightly brown. Rotate the pan halfway through baking if needed.
- Allow the jam bites to cool for 5 minutes, and then remove them from the pan using a rubber spatula. Transfer them to a cooling rack until they are cooled to room temperature.
- Keep the bites in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Serving: 2 bites | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 51mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g