Strawberry Jam Bites
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ½ cup strawberry chia jam
- 1 cup flour of choice
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- First, make your chia jam (see link at top of page). Place the jam in the refrigerator to cool while you make the dough.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set it aside.
- Blend flour, oats, sugars, baking powder, and salt in a blender or food processor.
- Place the dry mixture into a large bowl. Add the butter and vanilla and mix with a spatula until it becomes a crumbly dough.
- Scoop out about 1 Tbsp of the dough and place it in a muffin tin well. Press the dough into the bottom of the pan so it is level. Repeat until all wells are full.
- Add about a teaspoon of jam onto each well. Sprinkle the remaining dough around the edges of each well, surrounding the jam. Press the dough down so that it stays in place.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the jam is bubbling and the edges are lightly brown. Rotate the pan halfway through baking if needed.
- Allow the jam bites to cool for 5 minutes, and then remove them from the pan using a rubber spatula. Transfer them to a cooling rack until they are cooled to room temperature.
- Keep the bites in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.