Strawberry Kale Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper finely ground
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Strawberry Kale Salad:
- 8 oz kale washed and chopped
- 1/2 lb strawberries hulled and cut in quarters
- 2 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup pecans
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, balsamic, mustard, salt and black pepper. Add the oil and whisk thoroughly to combine. Continue whisking until the dressing is fully emulsified.
- In a large bowl, add kale, strawberries, feta cheese and pecans.
- Drizzle dressing on top and stir gently until well combined.