Nothing says “happy hour” like this refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Cooler. Cheers!
Strawberry Lemonade Cooler
Servings 2 Cocktails
- 1 lb fresh strawberries rinsed, stemmed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 8 oz Fresca or sparking water
- 4 lemons juiced & strained
- 3 Tbsp sugar honey or agave
- ¼ cup ice
- 4 oz vodka optional
- Lemon slice + strawberry slice
To make Strawberry Sauce:
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook strawberries with the water and 1 tablespoon of the sugar until sauce thickens; about 5 minutes.
- Purée strawberry mixture in blender, strain and then cool.
To mix Cocktail:
- To cocktail shaker, add Strawberry Sauce puree, lemon juice, Fresca, sweetener, and ice. Add vodka, if desired.
- Shake and pour thru strainer into martini glass.
- Garnish with floating slice of lemon topped with a strawberry slice.