Nothing says “happy hour” like this refreshing Strawberry Lemonade Cooler. Cheers! Don’t forget to check out the video here!
Strawberry Lemonade Cooler
Yield: 4 Cocktails
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, rinsed, stemmed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 lemons, juiced & strained
- 8 oz sparkling water or fresca
- ¼ cup ice
- 4 oz vodka (optional)
- lemon slice + strawberry
To make Strawberry Puree:
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook strawberries with the water and sugar until simmering vigorously and saucy; about 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly. Purée strawberry mixture in blender, strain and then cool.
To mix Cocktail:
- To cocktail shaker, add strawberry puree, lemon juice, sparkling water, and ice. Add vodka, if desired.
- Shake and pour through strainer into coupe glasses or your favorite cocktail glass.
- Garnish with lemon and strawberry.
Nutrition facts include vodka.
Serving: 1 Cocktail | Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin C: 157mg