A tasty combination of flavors that highlights bright, beautiful fruit, this Strawberry Mango Dessert Parfait is a delicious treat!
Strawberry Mango Parfait
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 qt. California strawberries stemmed and halved
- 1 to 2 medium mangoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 to 1½ cups whipping cream
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 20 plain vanilla cookies galletas Marias or vanilla wafers, crushed
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- In a medium size bowl, toss together first four ingredients.
- Beat whipping cream with lemon curd at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Gradually increase speed, beating until medium peaks form.
- In a medium glass bowl, layer one third of fruit mixture followed by curd mixture. Top with half of crushed cookies. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining fruit mixture and curd mixture. Cover and chill for about 1 hour. Garnish with extra whipping cream and mint sprigs, before serving.