Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Calories: 128kcalPrint Recipe
- 16 oz. package fresh California strawberries, washed
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp. honey or powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- On a cutting board, slice the stem off a strawberry (try to cut it as “flat” as possible since the Santa-berries will use that as a base).
- Cut the top third of the strawberry; this will be used as the “hat.”
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, honey or powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mixture will be thick so it’s best that the cream cheese really is at room temperature.
- Transfer the filling to a piping bag with a small closed star tip.
- Pipe a 1-inch tall swirl of frosting for the head and pipe two little swooshes for the mustache on the front of that swirl.
- Pipe the buttons on the front of the bottom strawberry and pipe the top of the hat.
- Top with hat and add chocolate chip eyes.
Serving: 2 Santa-berries | Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g