These Strawberry Greek Yogurt bars are the perfect “any time” snack. Make a batch and store them in your freezer; they’re perfect for on-the-go.
Strawberry Greek Yogurt Bars
- 3 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp refined sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola
- 2 cups California strawberries, sliced
- Mix the yogurt with the sugar and the vanilla extract; pour this mix on a 9"x13" pan and spread it out.
- Add the granola and freeze for 2 hours.
- Cut, serve, and add the sliced strawberries.