These Strawberry Greek Yogurt bars are the perfect “any time” snack. Make a batch and store them in your freezer; they’re perfect for on-the-go.
Strawberry Greek Yogurt Bars
Yield: 4 Bars
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 3 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp refined sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola
- 2 cups California strawberries, sliced
- Mix the yogurt with the sugar and the vanilla extract; pour this mix on a 9"x13" pan and spread it out.
- Add the granola and freeze for 2 hours.
- Cut, serve, and add the sliced strawberries.
Serving: 1 bar | Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 131mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g