Make these Nachos with Straweberry Pico de Gallo at your next gathering; they’re sure to be a hit!
Nachos with Strawberry Pico de Gallo
Strawberry Pico de Gallo
- 2 cups California strawberries, chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 8 corn tortillas, cut in triangles and fried
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Manchego cheese, diced
- 4 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- In a bowl, mix the strawberries, serrano pepper, red onion and olive oil; season with salt & pepper and reserve.
- Place the corn chips on a plate. Add the sour cream, cheese, and finish with the strawberry pico de gallo.
- Garnish with cilantro and dig in!