Cool down with this lime raspado topped with sweet California strawberries and a hint of peppermint. This raspado is flavorful, refreshing and you only need six ingredients!
Lime "Raspado" with Strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup refined sugar
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 1 cup natural lime juice
- 2 cups California strawberries chopped
- 1 cup peppermint leaves
- In a pot, heat the water and sugar until it dissolves. Remove from the stove and add the lime zest.
- Pour this mix into shatter-proof containers and freeze for 2 hours or until it's firm.
- Remove from the freezer and scrape the whole mix with a fork. Freeze again for 2 more hours.
- Remove from the freezer, add the strawberries, peppermint leaves, and serve.