The recipe includes bright fresh flavors like red fresno peppers, lime, dill, cilantro, jicama and/or radishes. It’s exceptionally easy to make and perfect served with tortilla chips or as a tostada. Recipe by Arnold Myint.
Strawberry Scallop Ceviche
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Mixing bowls
- 16 ounces Scallops alternative could be shrimp or yellowtail
- 4-6 Red Fresno or Jalapeño Peppers thin sliced
- ¼ cup Red Onion diced
- ¼ cup Jicama diced or Radish, thin sliced 1 cup Strawberries, quartered/diced
- 6 Cilantro Stems w/ Leaves rough chopped 2 Dill Springs, fronds rough chopped
- ¼ cup Fresh Lime Juice 1/4 cup Avocado or Olive Oil Cilantro Leaves for garnish Dill, for garnish
- Lime Zest for garnish 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- ½ tbsp White Pepper
- Tortilla Chips about 3-5 chips per serving
- Marinate scallops and strawberries in lime juice, avocado (olive) oil and salt, white pepper and sugar, chopped herbs, frenso, radish (jicama) for 30 minutes. Garnish with lime zest, fresh dill and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.