Strawberry tequila with surinam cherries and shiso
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 X 2 rocks glass
- 2 oz of tequila
- 4-5 strawberries
- 2-3 shiso leaves
- ¾ of fresh lime juice
- ¾ of agave syrup 1:1 agave nectar to water
- Muddle strawberries, shiso leaves, fresh lime juice, and agave syrup together.
- Add tequila and ice in a rocks glass.
- Strain muddled strawberries, shiso leaves, lime juice and agave over large ice cube in rocks glass
- Garnish with blue borage flowers