Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Cupcake liners
For the crust:
- - 6 whole graham cracker rectangles
- - 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
For the Batter
- - 2 x 8-ounce packages cream cheese room temperature
- - 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- - 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- - 2 Tbsp corn starch
- - 1 large eggs room temperature
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Strawberry sauce topping:
- 2 cups fresh strawberries stems removed and sliced
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- In a medium saucepan, combine sliced strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar and lemon juice. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. Mix cornstarch with water, then add into a saucepan and stir. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and press berries through a mesh strainer into a small bowl. Cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake baking liners. Using a food processor, pulse the graham crackers into crumbs. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and butter; press on the bottom of cupcake liners 2 tsp of crumbs. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F.
- For filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smoothed with spatula . Add heavy whipping cream; beat until well blended. Add remaining batter ingredients and mix with spatula until well combined. Use a medium cookie scoop to spoon the batter into the prepared cupcake liners crust, leaving a gap about ¼-inch at the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center is just set and the top appears dull. Turn the heat off, leave oven door open a crack, and leave the cake to rest in the oven for 30 minutes. Otherwise, cheesecake can crack with sudden temperature change. Cool mini cheesecakes on a wire rack for 1 hour. Once the cheesecakes are chilled, top each cheesecake with 2 tablespoons of strawberry sauce. Refrigerate mini cheesecakes for at least 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!