Strawberry Bubbly Mary
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- Large mesh strainer, blender.
- 3-4 Large Ripe Tomatoes
- 3 Basil Leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 2-3 oz of chilled champagne
For Gazpacho mix
- In an 8-cup blender, combine 3-4 ripe large tomatoes, 3 basil leaves, 8 oz strawberries, 3 cloves of garlic and 3 teaspoons of salt
- Cover strainer with a large coffee filter
- Pour into a large mesh strainer and let the mix drip for 45 mins to 2 hours or until completely strained.
- In a champagne flute, pour 2-3 oz of chilled champagne.
- Add 3 oz of strawberry gazpacho mix
- Garnish with flowering chive