A sweet drink that is sweetened with balsamic vinegar. It’s an acidic drink that pops the taste of strawberries that balances the taste of balsamic vinegar with the st. germain foam.
Last Tango in Modena
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- ISI Container, NO2 chargers
- 2 oz Gin
- 3-4 medium strawberries
- 1 oz balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup of pasteurized egg whites
- 1 cup of st germain foam.
- Place egg whites and st germain in a cream foamer container
- Charge it with two NO2 cartriges, shake and put in the fridge.
- Place strawberries, balsamic vinegar and foam in a tin, and then muddle together.
- Grab gin and ice, and shake and strain into a rocks glass.
- Top off with St. Germain