Strawberry Yogurt Bark with Chocolate Drizzle
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours
Total Time 3 hours 10 minutes
Servings 12 pieces
- 2 cups vanilla flavored Greek yogurt we used low-fat
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 lb California Strawberries sliced
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup dark chocolate morsels melted
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- With a rubber spatula, mix yogurt and honey in a medium sized bowl. Pour and spread mixture evenly onto prepared sheet to about ¼ inch thick. Top with sliced strawberries and slivered almonds.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat dark chocolate for about 1 minute then stir until smooth. Heat for and additional 30 to 60 seconds or until all chocolate is melted. Carefully transfer melted chocolate to a plastic bag. Snip off one end to make a mini-piping bag and drizzle chocolate over the entire yogurt mixture.
- Transfer baking sheet to freezer and allow yogurt to freeze for 2-3 hours or until completely frim. Break bark into about 12 pieces and serve immediately or store in large zip top bag or airtight container.