This Sweet and Spicy California Strawberry Tonic is actually full of fruits and veggies! Strawberries, cucumbers, and tomatoes combine with sweet honey and spicy red pepper sauce for a cocktail that’s sure to provide a “tonic” for any weekday woes. Pair with our Spicy Strawberry Salsa and your favorite tortilla chips for the perfect happy hour treat.
Sweet & Spicy California Strawberry Tonic
- 1 pound California strawberries hulled
- 1 medium cucumber peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes quartered
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4-6 drops red pepper sauce such as Tobasco more or less to taste
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Dash of salt
- 4 lime slices for garnish
- 4 strawberries for garnish
- 4 cups ice
- 4 oz vodka optional
- Place strawberries, cucumber, tomatoes, lime juice, red pepper sauce, honey, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour mixture over ice and garnish with a lime and a strawberry. Serve immediately.