This Sweet and Spicy California Strawberry Tonic is actually full of fruits and veggies! Strawberries, cucumbers, and tomatoes combine with sweet honey and spicy red pepper sauce for a cocktail that’s sure to provide a “tonic” for any weekday woes. Pair with our Spicy Strawberry Salsa and your favorite tortilla chips for the perfect happy hour treat.
Sweet and Spicy California Strawberry Tonic
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4-6 drops red pepper sauce such as Tabasco (more or less to taste)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- dash salt
- 4 lime slices for garnish
- 4 strawberries for garnish
- 4 cups ice
- 4 oz vodka (optional)
- Place strawberries, cucumber, tomatoes, lime juice, red pepper sauce, honey, and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour mixture over ice and garnish with a lime and a strawberry. Serve immediately.