There’s nothing like a good, spicy salsa to add a little kick to chips, tacos, or even scrambled eggs. This Spicy Strawberry Salsa from Sylvia Klinger, RD works especially well over grilled fish, and will be your new go-to!
Spicy Strawberry Salsa
Servings 4 cups
- 25 California strawberries diced (about 3 cups)
- ⅓ medium red onion finely minced
- ½ cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 serrano or jalapeño chili pepper seeded, finely minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve over grilled salmon or your favorite white fish, if desired.