There’s nothing like a good, spicy salsa to add a little kick to chips, tacos, or even scrambled eggs. This Spicy Strawberry Salsa from Sylvia Klinger, RD works especially well over grilled fish, and will be your new go-to!
Spicy Strawberry Salsa
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 25 strawberries, diced (about 3 cups)
- ⅓ medium red onion, finely minced
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 serrano or jalapeño chili pepper, seeded and finely minced
- juice of 1 lime
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve over grilled salmon or your favorite white fish, if desired.