Get the party started with this Strawberry Margarita Punch! Created by Yvette Marquez-Sharpnack at Muy Bueno.
Strawberry Margarita Punch
Author: Yvette Marquez-Sharpnack, @muybuenocooking
Serves: Serves 8-10
- 10 cups diced cantaloupe melon
- 6 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and quartered
- 1½ cups water
- 3 cups tequila blanco
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Fresh mint leaves
- In batches, blend or juice melon, cucumber, and water in a blender until smooth. Strain and set aside.
- Add sugar and lime juice to cazuela or a punch bowl and combine. Add the fresh melon and cucumber juice and stir in tequila.
- Garnish with slices of lime, melon, cucumber, and strawberries. Serve in cocktail glasses filled with ice, and garnish with mint
Serving size: 1 drink Calories: 274 kcal Fat: 1 g Saturated fat: 0 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 29 g Sugar: 25 g Sodium: 29 mg Fiber: 3 g Protein: 2 g Cholesterol: 0 mg