A Strawberry Quinoa Parfait recipe made with California strawberries! Drizzled with honey and topped with strawberries and quinoa, this makes a sweet and delicious breakfast or snack. We used plain, non-fat Greek yogurt in our recipe, but you can choose your favorite flavored or plant-based yogurt for variety.
Strawberry Quinoa Parfait
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 5-6 fresh California strawberries stemmed and quartered
- ¼ cup cooked quinoa
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Spoon half of the yogurt into a parfait glass.
- Layer half of the sliced strawberries on top, followed by half of the quinoa and a tablespoon of sliced almonds. Repeat the layering, ending with the remaining almonds on top.
- Drizzle with honey and garnish with fresh mint.