Fresh strawberries and vanilla yogurt has got to be one of our all time favorite combinations, not only because of the great flavors but also because they’re both so healthy! The cool, creamy yogurt matches perfectly with the naturally sweet, juicy goodness of strawberries, and together they provide free-radical fighting antioxidants, tons of vitamin C, protein, and gut-healthy, live, active cultures. The only thing that could make this treat even better is making it portable, and Michelle Smith at The Whole Smiths did just that when she created this impossibly easy Strawberry Yogurt Bark recipe featuring beautiful California strawberries.
Strawberry Yogurt Bark
- 2½ cups diced fresh California strawberries
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt or flavor of your choice
- ½ cup melted coconut butter
- Honey to drizzle optional
- Line a 9½ x 13 in. rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add 2 cups of the strawberries, yogurt, and coconut butter to a large bowl and stir to combine. Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining strawberries on top and drizzle with honey (optional). Freeze for 8 hours minimum.
- To serve, break apart a piece of the bark and enjoy!