When you need a quick and easy appetizer to please a crowd, give these Blue Cheese Stuffed Strawberries a try. Created by dietitian Christy Wilson of Christy Wilson Nutrition, they are a sweet and savory bite-sized treat perfect for any get together.
Blue Cheese-Stuffed Strawberries
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 lb strawberries whole (slicing these in ½)
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 2 oz bag of walnut pieces
- 3 oz package of prosciutto sliced into ribbons
- With a pairing knife, cut strawberries lengthwise, through the top, leaving leaves on each side. Remove a small portion of the center to create a cavity. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix blue cheese and crushed walnuts until combined.
- To prepare, lay ½ strawberry over the center of a ribbon of prosciutto, cavity side up. Wrap prosciutto around and over the front.
- Place a dollop (½ tsp) of cheese mixture in the center of each strawberry half. Serve immediately.