Strawberry Margarita Punch
Calories: 274kcalPrint Recipe
- 10 cups diced cantaloupe melon
- 6 cucumbers peeled, seeded, and quartered
- 1½ cups water
- 3 cups tequila blanco
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- Fresh mint leaves
- In batches, blend or juice melon, cucumber, and water in a blender until smooth. Strain and set aside.
- Add sugar and lime juice to cazuela or a punch bowl and combine. Add the fresh melon and cucumber juice and stir in tequila.
- Garnish with slices of lime, melon, cucumber, and strawberries. Serve in cocktail glasses filled with ice, and garnish with mint
Serving: 1g | Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 29mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g