Balsamic Strawberry Burrata Crostini
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 10 slices baguette bread
- 1 ½ cups strawberries hulled and sliced
- 8 oz burrata cheese
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp balsamic reduction
- Toast bread to desired crispiness.
- Place a large spoonful of burrata onto each piece of toast.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of the burrata.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and top with fresh basil.