Sweet, juicy strawberries with fresh, creamy burrata cheese and a balsamic reduction make these crostini the perfect mix of sweet and savory. Serve them at your next holiday get-together for an appetizer that everyone will enjoy.
Balsamic Strawberry Burrata Crostini
Yield: 10 Crostini
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 10 slices baguette bread
- 1 ½ cups strawberries hulled and sliced
- 8 oz burrata cheese
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp balsamic reduction
- Toast bread to desired crispiness.
- Place a large spoonful of burrata onto each piece of toast.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of the burrata.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and top with fresh basil.
Serving: 2 crostinis | Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 474mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g