No-Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 14 graham crackers
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups cream cheese
- ¾ cup confectioners sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup cranberry strawberry sauce
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Remove cream cheese from the refrigerator and let soften for about 10 minutes.
- Using a food processor or blender, pulse the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- In a large bowl, add cracker crumbs, melted butter, granulated sugar, and salt. Stir well until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour the crust mixture into the baking dish. Using your hands, press it down so it is evenly spread. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- While the crust is freezing, make the filling. First, use an electric mixer or hand mixer to beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, salt, and lemon juice and stir well until it is a smooth consistency.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and spread the cheesecake filling on top.
- Stir cranberry strawberry sauce until it is a smooth consistency. Dollop cranberry strawberry sauce on top and use a skewer to make swirls.
- Freeze the bars for at least two hours. After they are frozen, transfer them onto a cutting board. Remove the parchment paper and slice into bars.
- Serve right away or store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days, or the freezer for up to 2 weeks.