Berries and kale – talk about a superfood salad! Our Strawberry and Blackberry Kale Salad is full of antioxidants, fiber, and vitamins and protein to keep you feeling your absolute best. Plus, berries are full of brain-boosting antioxidants that help prevent cognitive decline as we age!
Strawberry and Blackberry Kale Salad
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 3 Tbsp strawberry balsamic vinegar can also use balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 lb lacinato kale rinsed, hard stems removed, torn or chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2- 5 oz grilled chicken breasts sliced
- 8 oz California strawberries rinsed, hulled and halved
- 4 oz blackberries
- 2 Tbsp Gorgonzola cheese
- Put kale into a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil and honey.
- Pour dressing over kale and massage well, making sure the kale absorbs dressing.
- Add chicken breast, California strawberries, blackberries, and Gorgonzola. Serve immediately or chill for a few minutes.