Strawberry Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup strawberries chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a skillet with butter or cooking spray.
- Once the butter is softened, beat it in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Add in the sugar and beat until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and mix on a low setting until ingredients are combined.
- Use the spatula to transfer the dough into the skillet, spreading it out evenly. Add the strawberries, pressing them into the dough with your hands.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the cookie is lightly golden brown.
- Let the cookie cool; then serve with ice cream or whipped cream.