If you’re wondering how this recipe is healthy, you can rest easy knowing that in each parfait, you’re not only getting a dose of bone-building calcium from milk and yogurt in the pudding, you’re also getting at least one serving of fruit. That’s right! Between the diced strawberries in the pudding and the sliced ones between the crunchy grahams and creamy pudding, you are getting your #8aDay of strawberries. See the recipe video by Christy Wilson.
Chocolate Strawberry Crunch Parfaits
Yield: 4 -6
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 1.4 oz package sugar-free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 5.3 oz plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup whipped topping
- 2 cups California strawberries diced
- 16 strawberries sliced (save 4 for garnish)
- 4 sheets about ¾ cup chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1 Tbsp dark chocolate shavings
- Whisk first 2 ingredients in a large bowl until blended and smooth. Fold in yogurt and whipped topping. Chill in refrigerator for about 10 minutes or until firm. Gently fold strawberries into pudding mix. Set aside.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbles into each glass. Top crumbles with a layer of sliced strawberries, then add about ¼ cup of pudding. Repeat layers.
- Top the second layer of pudding with a dollop of whipped topping, a single strawberry and chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately or chill for about 10 minutes.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 264mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g