Give your fluffy pancakes a delicious churro makeover! Tossed in cinnamon sugar then topped with cream cheese whipped cream and sliced strawberries, these Churro Pancakes are perfect for Sunday brunch! Recipe by A Sassy Spoon.
Churro Pancakes with Strawberries
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup cold heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pancake Mix
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups fresh strawberries sliced
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla. Beat until you get soft peaks. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk and the egg. Add the flour and baking powder and mix just until the batter is smooth. Be careful not to over mix.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Pour the pancake batter, 1/4 cup at a time, into the hot skillet or griddle. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- In a large, shallow bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Mix well, then toss pancakes in the cinnamon sugar.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup, a dollop of cream cheese whipped cream and strawberries.