To make a classic margarita with a fruity twist, just add strawberries! This delicious cocktail is perfect for happy hour.
Classic Strawberry Margarita
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 Tbsp coarse salt
- 4 large strawberries
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz orange liqueur
- 2 cup ice
- Run a lime wedge around the edge of a glass and dip in salt.
- Muddle 3 strawberries in a cocktail shaker until they are almost a liquified consistency.
- Add tequila, lime juice, and orange liqueur. Fill the shaker with 1 cup ice and shake for at least 15 seconds.
- Strain and pour into a glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and fresh strawberry.