To make a classic margarita with a fruity twist, just add strawberries! This delicious cocktail is perfect for happy hour.
Classic Strawberry Margarita
- 3-4 large strawberries
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. orange liqueur
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Run a lime wedge around the edge of a glass and dip in salt.
- Muddle strawberries in a cocktail shaker until they are almost a liquified consistency.
- Add tequila, lime juice, and orange liqueur. Fill the shaker with ice and shake for at least 15 seconds.
- Strain and pour into a glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and fresh strawberry.