Enjoy homemade strawberry ice cream anytime of year using fresh or frozen strawberries. For this recipe, no ice cream maker required.
No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
For strawberry swirl syrup:
- 1 ½ cup strawberries finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
For ice cream:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries chopped
- Wash strawberries and pat them dry. Chop them into small pieces.
- To make the strawberry swirl syrup, heat 1 ½ cups strawberries and sugar in small sauce pan. Stir for about 15 minutes until the strawberries are a syrupy consistency. Remove from heat; place in refrigerator to cool.
- While sauce is cooling, blend ½ cup chopped strawberries with the sweetened condensed milk in a blender until a smooth consistency. Set aside.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer until there are soft peaks.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk mixture and vanilla extract into the cream and mix in until there are soft peaks.
- Remove the strawberry syrup from the refrigerator. Gently fold strawberry syrup with the cream mixture.
- Pour mixture into a pan and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Once the ice cream is completely frozen, serve and enjoy!