Strawberry salsa-topped endive leaves are an easy, yet elegant snack that’s perfect for an everyday appetizer or for entertaining!!
Endives Stuffed with Strawberry Salsa
- 16 endive leaves approx. 3-4 heads of endive
- ¼ cup cucumber peeled and diced
- ½ avocado diced
- 8 strawberries diced
- ½ lemon juiced
- 4 mint leaves finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Cut the base off the head of endive and separate the leaves. Wash thoroughly and dry gently.
- Place strawberries, cucumber, avocado, mint and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Gently toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the filling between endive leaves and top off with fresh thyme.
- Serve cold.