Strawberry salsa-topped endive leaves are an easy, yet elegant snack that’s perfect for an everyday appetizer or for entertaining!!
Endives Stuffed with Strawberry Salsa
You can add this recipe to a collection to create a shopping list!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 16 endive leaves approx. 3-4 heads of endive
- 8 strawberries, diced
- ¼ cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- ½ avocado, diced
- 4 mint leaves, finely minced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs thyme
- Cut the base off the head of the endive and separate the leaves. Wash thoroughly and dry gently.
- Place strawberries, cucumber, avocado, mint and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Gently toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the filling between endive leaves and top off with fresh thyme.
- Serve cold.